What is spirituality and what does it mean to be spiritual? Are you a "spiritual being having a human experience?" Do you have a spiritual belief system or set of practices that you would like to integrate more into your daily life? What are the challenges you face with your integration? How does your spiritual development and unfolding impact your relationships with your significant others, family, strangers, co-workers and career, friendships, the natural world, technology, and your self?
If you are called to, or curious about, spiritual counseling, you may be interested in:
- Exploring spirituality and existential issues, beliefs, values
- Deepening, expanding, strengthening your current spiritual practices
- Integrating spiritual experiences/altered states/"spiritual emergence"
- Integrating spiritual practices (meditation, ritual, prayer, service, etc) into your life
- Understanding trauma and psychological/somatic symptoms within a spiritual framework